Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 23:15:25 EDT
Hi, All!  Just got back from a stint overseas; my two ferrets are still
with my folks, but i needed a ferret fix at my first stopover so picked up
a current ferret magazine.  Have I been that outta touch?  Have we won
legalization of ferts in CA?  If so, YEA!  If not, I'm concerned for
two....they and their owner (and the CA city where he lives/works and his
ocupation) were written about in an article titled, of all things
"Califfornia Spotlight".....I'm so worried that Calif.F&G will now find and
take these babies.  Why would someone put their babies at risk to get an
article about himself in a ferret magazine?  Please say ferrets are now
legal.  Then I can stop worrying.  thank you.