From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 1996 20:03:11 -0700
Here are some Fer-mandments from our little ones.
 1. I am the Lord of Thy House
 2. Thou shalt have no other pets before me
 3. Thou shalt not ever ignore me
 4. I shall ignore thou when I feel like it
 5. Thou shalt be grateful that I even give thou the time of day
 6. Remember my food dish and keep it full
 7. Thou shalt spend most of thy money on toys and gifts for me
 8. Thou shalt always give me treats when I want them
 9. Thou shalt shower me with love and attention upon demand
10. Above all, Thou shalt do anything it takes to keep me happy!

I know there are lots more, these are just 10.
Enjoy,
Christina.
Lets go Get 'em Ca!!!