Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:04:52 -0700
Ok, I had already gotten raffle tickets for this raffle but when I
went on the site again there are many more items added that I just
can't live without (LOL) so I guess I will just have to get some more
tickets!!!!! I will probably check back in a couple of weeks and there
will probably be more items I just can't live without also... So many
great prizes!!!! I really don't need that extra pack of cookies or some
useless item I generally pick up at the dollar store so I will just
save my dollars for the raffle...a really worthwhile cause! Helen is
awesome and I just love her to pieces!!! She needs our help now more
than ever. Think of something you can give up that you don't really
need at the moment like that candy bar -think extra pounds, that
caffein soft drink -think how much calmer you will be without that
extra power boost, etc....and think ferret then go to:
http://helpinghandsraffle.bravehost.com/index.html
you will not regret it!!!

Jackie
A hopefully new cancer drug for our pets:  www.buydca.com