From:
Angela Wyckoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 13:28:59 -0400
Well, Pink wont be getting surgery from the vet I was planning to use.
She has left the group. I asked if she was starting her own practice
and was told she was going back to school...

I called the vet the group recommended, asked about their experiences
with adrenal surgeries. Receptionist replied "from what I seen not
very good" plus they are more than twice the price of the other vet.
So, no thanks! I've got calls into two other vets to see if they have
experience. There is a vet in Janesville, WI. He is very knowledgeable
but expensive on surgery. So, pink may have to wait awhile. I had a
garage sale but that didn't do very well. I've got some friends coming
over to look at the clothes my daughter has outgrown so maybe that will
make up the difference.

I live about equal distance to Rockford and Dekalb. Chicago is about
1 hr 15 min to 2 hours for me.

I was planning to go to Oklahoma soon so even that may work( I'll be
near Edmond,Guthrie,OKC,Stillwater, Enid).

Thanks,
Angela