From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 19:55:03 -0400
Wow, the last I looked there was almost $800 donated already!

http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml5000.html

The kinda sad part is that there are less than 50 people who have
donated.  There are almost 2500 members of the list.  I know not everyone
reads every issue, and a lot of people may be on vacation, or busy at
work or home, or short on funds, but it only takes a couple minutes of
your time to slip a dollar or two in an envelope and send it to

Judy Cooke
110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd.
Panacea, FL 32346
Make sure you note it is for the FML 5000.

The FML and the people I have met through it have become a very important
part of my life.  Few of us realize the amount of time Bill spends EVERY
NIGHT compiling, cleaning up and sorting the 20-30 posts that are sent
in each day.  Think how proud and pleased he will be if we show our
appreciation for his efforts by reaching this goal!

Next time Judy updates the list, my name will be on it.  This is for you
Bill--many thanks!

I'd love to see the list of names on the web site get so long you have to
scroll and scroll and scroll to get to the bottom!

Linda