From:
Ryan Vickmark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 13:36:55 -0500
Hi all,
I just thought you all might be interested in looking at a picture I have
drawn.  It's titled "Ferrets Playing Foosball".  I wanted to make something
like the popular "Dogs Playing Pool" tapestries, and since I prefer to play
foos, I drew it this way instead.  One other thing, the two ferrets on the
winning side are modeled after my ferrets Angus (skinny one) and Lily
(chubby one).  Well here's the URL if any of you want to check it out:

     http://www.foosball.com/ferrfoos.gif

--Ryan Vickmark