From:
Lana Garten - Northern Ohio Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 17:47:12 EDT
Northern Ohio Ferret Association's Bi-Monthly Meeting
Tuesday, May 09, 2000      7-9pm

Bring your ferret with you to the Broadview Heights Rec. Center,
9543 Broadview  Rd. (just south of Rt. 82)
Meet other ferret owners & exchange stories.  Have FUN!

Topic of the night >>>  Ferret Grooming and Hygiene.
- We'll have nail clipping and ear cleaning demonstrations as well as
  discuss bathing and other general maintenance topics.
- We will also be discussing air purification options for your home with
  a demonstration by Patrick Wemmer from Alpine Air Purification Products

The public is welcome (with or without ferrets), no charge to attend.
For more info call: (216) 388 - 2491

Directions are posted on our "Events" page of our website:
 http://www.ohioferret.org/events/events_main.asp

Note: There is always the possibility of infectious diseases for your pet
when brought out into social gatherings.

To minimize the exposure it is recommended that you restrict handling of
your pet and exposure to other pets at the event.

All ferrets brought to the event should be current on rabies and distemper
vaccines.