From:
Kurt Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 02:15:01 -0500
*******Priority Communique from Special Agent Shiney********

We have been invaded!  This is not a drill!  colleenmom and kurtdad call it
"pablo." We are sure it is a FDI agent and it STINKS!  It has more than once
infiltrated the Couch, and since its coming, Junior Agent Veronica and I
have had to stay in the cage more and more.  The house is still clearly
under our control, but I am fearful that once "pablo" gets his bearings,
conditions might worsen.  It already thinks that Veronica is The Great White
Longmouse(I know, it's ridiculous, but we ARE talking about a cat after
all...), and little Vern has no idea how dangerous these things can be if
cornered and pressed.  Agent Veronica may be my only sister, but she's just
a kid and you know how kids are sometimes.

We have been coordinating pointed raids on "pablo's" toiletbox-this really
gets it mad-and we are sure to antagonize it into following us around.  THIS
WORKS!  If you can get the cat to look like it is stalking (yeah, right!)
you, your human(s) will become more and more wary of the cat's movements.
Tonight, they brought home a collar with a bell on it and strapped it on
"pablo." VICTORY!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  Now we can be sure of it's
every move!  Keep fighting the good fight, FLO patriots, wherever you are!
One day, we will rise up as one and enslave all cats and dogs!  The
Ferretvite will flow freely from the heavens!  WE will decide if and when
our humans should clip our toenails!  And if we want to stink-WE WILL!

Special Agent Shiney-Moe-Fritz (and Veronica) signing off...

PS-----We are getting closer every day to invading the kitchen!
More to come.