From:
OutlawDook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 00:25:34 EST
Hi FMLers, it is with a sad heart that I write this list.  I received a call
from Pat Wright of Ferrets Anonymous, saying word came down from Sacramento
to KILL Rocky after animal control said they would allow 14 day quarantine,
then send Rocky out of state.  This is blatant disregard of the '98 Rabies
Compendium.  After the newscast, where Rocky mistook finger for rubber in
his face on camera, the Gov.  Pete Wilson said all ferrets were dangerous
and should be killed and that he would never legalize ferrets in California.

If there are any lawyers on this list or anyone who knows a lawyer that
would like to tackle the Dept. that sent down the death warrant, PLEASE
come forward.  It is time California government knows the people are tired
of GESTAPO treatment.  It is a sad day in America, when a governor can say
what animal has the right to live or die.

Sheba Williamson
OutlawDook and the mad as HELL 17 DOOKSTERS