From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:01:32 EDT
"DIPPY!  PING, PONG, ROCKY, LADDIE, GIZZIE GOO, SMOKE, AND BLACKEY!
I have heard from yon ferrets Misty, Blaze, RJ, FoxyLady, Squeaker,
Zennie, Zac and Casper.  They say they have an old Red Flyer we can
borrow.  This is a breakthrough."

"But Great Oracle, how will you power said wagon?," said Blackey The
Poop.

"She'll find a way, won't you Robed one?" said Smokin' Toady.

"Oh you better believe me I will, tiny futzles.  The Fruit Moon that is
shining is a great sign.  Now that I have transportation, I just need to
think of a good plan.  I'm not so sure this should be carried out alone.
I may not even be the one to do it.  Somehow, I don't think drunken Todd
will mind too much if we ponder this further.  Dippy, you better organize
the guys to gather supplies.  We need laxitone to grease the wheels,
ferretone to polish the wagon for less wind resistence, hair of Wolfy,
starshine of Doodlebug, spirit of White Russian, sparkle of Night Wolf,
chest hair of BIG, and ...... well, goodness, that should get you started
anyway.  Watch out for when you snag the chest hair, BIG might bop you on
the head with his microphone.

Now, back to my thoughts and off with you ..."

The Great Ferret Oracle