From:
Never underestimate the power of the dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 18:48:33 EDT
Need help,

Sir Pepe' has lost his top coat (a ring around the base of his tail where it
joins up with his fuzzybutt) and only the bottom white hair is showing.  The
fur in this area only is coming off with no effort when you gently pull at
it and no where else.  I took him to the vet and it's a wait game to see how
it progresses in the next couple of weeks.  We just moved into a new house
and have a new puppy, could it possibly be stress causing the hair to come
out or could it be the dreaded adreneal tumors I've been reading about???

        Sir Pepe' owner of Sandra