From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:20:00 -0700
Just wanted to send a hardy thanks to those who donated to Diane's
raffle for the outdoor enrichment center. My furkids won the tulip bed
and goodies inside. They are so excited. The package arrived just as
they were getting bored with toys and their current set up. They are
particularly excited to have new new boxes filled with lots of new
smells! I suppose a lesson the babies repeatedly present to us is:
It is the simple things in life!

Best to all.
LJ

Feed rescued animals in two clicks