From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:41:40 -0400
Kim and I were driving down to the grocery store.  Suddenly, she says to
stop.  She saw a white ferret, we needed to save it.  While I'm pulling
over to stop, she wrestles free of her seatbelt, pulls the door open and
tries to jump out and tumble while I was still trying to pull over at the
crazy speed of less than 5 m/hr

She never gets out of the car.  Kim says that is a while (albino)
squirrel, not a white ferret as we/she first thought.  It's hanging
upside down from the side of the tree laughting at us.  How do I know
he was laughing, I have intuition, so there!

A car who wanted by honked at us.  (There is a enough room for 4 lanes of
traffic on that street.  But, noo-o-o-o, he had to get behind the crazy
ladies.

Then we start making fun of each other.  That was to determine who had
been the stuipidest.  Kim has thing a white squirrel is a ferret and
trying to get out of the "speeding" car.  I've I saw a flash of white
and believed her when saw it and pulling over to let her get out.

Who was stupider, we haven't settled that yet.

KG