From:
Adele Asencio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 11:04:31 -0500
I've been lurking for about six mouths now.  I never had the need to post
before because everytime I had a question someone would ask before I did and
I would just wait to read the replys.

But now I need help and what better place to ask but here.  I have two babys
Nestle a 1 1/2 year old Male and Taz who is 4 months old also male.  I plan
on going to Texas for the weekend of Thanksgivivng ( Wed.- Sun.)

My babysitter started working this week and she told me she is going to have
her grandaugter(sarced of Ferrets) with her for that weekend she said she
can feed them and change their water but thats it.  Problem is my babys have
free roam of my apartment all the time (every room is ferretproofed).  Here
are the three things I came up with.  I need your help/advise.

1) I let her come and feed them (watch means their will be along all day and
   all night) :o(

2) I have someone babysit in their home (watch means they will have to go
   into a cage that they are not use to) :o(

3) I ask someone to babysit in my home (watch I probably can't afford I'm a
   single mom with no help but thats another story) :o(

If you have any ideas Please E-mail me at [log in to unmask] or Call me
(212) 916 4192.  Thanks in advise.

        Adele

PS Sorry for cross posting but I need help fast (tickets are not refundable)