From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 01:15:33 EDT
A couple of people have mentioned that it's time to announce or re-announce
the date for the FML 10th Anniversary gathering.

The "official" date for the gathering is Saturday, January 24th, in the
Orlando, Florida area.  On that day we hope to have some sort of dinner
group arranged.  If you can't make that date, there will be many FMLers
around both before and after then.

There aren't many details now, but discussions will continue.  Several
people, including Disney World area expert Anne Ryan, have made many fine
suggestions and offerred to help.  I have lots of calls to make and people
to contact and no time to do any of it, but I'm sure with all these great
people helping we'll get it together.

Details will be announced as they become available.  Further discussions
will take place on the planning list.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there,

Bill