From:
Ron Knipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 19:07:36 EDT
Well was good to open the mailbox and see soo many emails.  All giving
kudos for a change for standing up for what I believe in.Would Love to
thank all of them who sent to me!!!!!

For Mustang Charlie, Lycos has free internet now, I use this to log on to
aol and now pay 9.95 for my aol account and no charge for Lycos.  I would
be more than happy to send you the link if you like.  =)

To Lydia Russell, You attacked me through email and then blocked my
responce and I had to add another name to my acct.  to be able to reply
to you.  Enough said there.

Life in the Ferret home has been relatively quiet and solutions to most
problems have been found.  Cages cleaned and lined with cushy towels(used
twist ties to hold them to the floors of the cage) also added another bowl
of water and food(both held secure with twist ties(twist ties actually hold
the whole cage together since I travel so frequently) and of course the
litterbox in the cage does not move.  Although I cannot get my little girl
to stop pooping behind the couch.  Used two bttls of vinegar to scrub all
of the floors.

But I have added two more litterboxes(and soon one under the couch) and
now limited there run area.

And just my personal experience with ferret poop for the girl that got rid
of her cat, I clean corners(my So and I twice a week through the whole
house which means checking all the corners in all the places, behind the
bed under the furniture that osent sit on the floor flush ect.  And there
is at least one or two "accidents a day" I buy 6 to 8 bttls of inegar every
tome I go to the store to scrub the floors with.  Other than that, I kook
at it as a small price to pay for the love and entertainment that they give
me.  I have also had to remove the batting bottom off of all of my
furniture since my little girl can fit down inside and got stuck.  And then
theres the bed.  Its been alot of work ferretproofing and deciding which
area is best to roam, ect ect.  But has been well worth it.

And for those of you who gave me tips on the litterbox training, It is
getting better =).

And all three of my kids go for rabies next sat so Ill be sure to keep you
poste on the vaccinations.

Wishing all of the writers who have had loss condolences and much love.
Its amazing how these little fellas get right inside us and touch our
hearts and souls in such a special way.

Hugs and Kisses to all!
Peiko....ZZZZZZZZZ
Ghengus..Oops I missed the bix box again...Hey do I still get a rasin
Loki.....WOOOOHOOOOO  Daddys Home