From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 15:37:15 EDT
There was an article in the Salina Journal,Kansas that is,about ferrets.
It's entitled No Weaseling Out.It' a cute article,and has lot of good
information about ferrets,of course what else would you expect from a group
of ferret fans..I know it's strange hearing about an article in Kansas,from
a person in New Mexico,but I have friends in Kansas,and they obviously know
all about my fuzzy fascination.Hey,Troy Lynn,why didn't you get your
picture in the article.Loved the picture of the upside down fuzzy,really
cute.Way to go guys.

Sandy and 4 impressed fuzzbutts
BTW-Taz wants to meet the cutie in the picture.He's got it hanging in the
hidey hole.