Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 10:41:21 -0400
I normally dont get involved in answering this type of post but I must
address a few things.

Pit ViperInDaHouse said:
>This is not YouTube's fault, people.

Im not sure why we are talking about YouTube and defending them when
as far a I can tell noone is attackng YouTube! We have an obligation
to notify YouTube of this kind of video and they have an obligation to
pull this kind of video.

Let me refer you to their own statement on their website listed under
their code of ethics:
Dont post videos showing dangerous or illegal acts.

I dont remember anyone bashing YouTube. We are just being responsible
ferret owners and asking YouTube nicely to remove this type of horrible
and illegal video. We have an obligation to stop this type of behavior.
YouTube probably can not police a site like this thats why they have a
code of ethics and thats why we asked everyone to write to them and ask
the video to be pulled. I absolutely disagree that this is
"censorship"!!!

Pit ViperInDaHouse said:
>He was stressed, and definably made some bad decisions.

A bad decision??? I hope you dont actually believe that statement. This
person did not make a bad decision to beat a ferret on the head till it
was dead, this was a horrible act of cruelty that is NOT protected by
any law that I know of. This is illegal and a horrible act of cruelty
that should not under any circumstances be allowed to be viewed over
and over and over on the internet! Removing a video like this is not
censorship.

Lisa Vible
AFA Educational Director