Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 18:17:03 EST
The Triangle Ferret Lovers club of NC will be holding its monthly social
this Saturday, November 6th, from 4:30-6:30p in Morrisville Parks & Rec's
Luther Green Center (off I-40 and Airport Blvd).  Please check out the
TriFL website for more information and directions.  http://www.trifl.org

Ferret schmoozing for the first hour, then an update on the club's recent
past activities and future objectives presentation, and more schmoozing.
If you are not a member and don't receive the monthly club newsletter,
there will be a major new announcement about the club membership dues,
social meeting schedule, and newsletter.  Please come join us - all are
welcome!

Robynn McCarthy has prepared a preliminary Year 2000 Ferret Calendar of
club members' ferrets!  You still have time to submit your ferret's pics
for inclusion.  We will also be planning our 4th annual Holiday party for
early December.

Also, please bring old newspapers (sale flyers removed) for the shelter.
Sale items (hammocks, sleep sacks, figurines, fert t-shirts, etc.) will be
available for upcoming Holiday Gift purchases.

Shari Gunter
Club Contact
Triangle Ferret Lovers club, NC
919-231-3222