From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 06:40:23 -0800
>From:    lynn <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Jumping in late with comments about Kris's post
>
>The last shelter we needed info on is Kat's A.D.V. Giving Tree,( Kat I
>need your mailing addy, they are being posted out next week, please
>private post me where you would like the box sent to).  She and I talked
>about this, as we both foster ferrets at some shelter, giving what ever
>we can.  We could not/ would not choose just one or two ferrets we are
>choosing ALL of the A.D.V.  Ferrets to receive gifts from CSI.

lynn...
am i the kat you mean?...if so... it is not my ADV Giving Tree..it is
Kris Mewton's... <[log in to unmask]> i just help with the graphics and
publicity...:)

i believe all the ferrets on there have santas except for 1/2 of Fuzztek
North's 53 ADV kids...[actually 60...but 7 are on another tree]

her address is...

Fuzztek North
Yvonne DeCarlo
1106 Johnson Court
New Milford, NJ 07646

i can not say if there are more kids up there without santas...there were
not the last i checked...and i have not gotten any more pics to make
buttons out of to put on the tree...but my computer is messing up..so i
can not go check for myself...

i would like to thank you for your generosity to the shelters and adv
kids...it warms my heart...

if i am not the kat you meant...[and i only thought it might be me cause
i do help with the adv tree]...then please whoever she meant...get with
her...:)

love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie, Tunees & Lil
Bear...

It is that time of year again...
The A.D.V. Christmas Giving Tree... http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
and the Ferret Giving Tree...  http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com