From:
Susan Steen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 15:47:30 +1100
hello there my name is tim and i am new to the ferret list, i live in
sydney australia and i own six ferrets.

my question is and i will describe my problem as best i can, i am trying
to introduce a three month old female ferret to a twelve month old
female, the older female i just got and afterwards spoke to the breeder
and he told me that she had been the entire year on her own, the older
female is being aggressive towards the younger one who is making
screaming noises there is no blood or anything and the younger ferret
seems to go back to the older female again can they be left in the same
cage or is best to remove and keep seperate.

thanks

tim