From:
Lisa Mancilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 00:40:00 -0700
i everybodies' guess who this is, yes yous got it, is Rosie and Maxie gain.

Anyways, I was tell'in Ma 'bout Dayna's idea 'bout the little animals and Ma
liked the idea.  Ma says some peoples have birds do dis.............Ma says
tanx to Dayna.  Mom also says we mites come to see yous Dayna when we
bacaton.  Wes goin to see Gwandma and Gwandpa in few days.  Ma says her
wants da ting with dat TV show too.  Tater and Odie, wes may be mowbie staws.

Feebee yous wanna no what we look like.  We are to bewful sables.  (Dats
what Ma calls us.) I has a weally dark mask an wots of white on her pwetty
face.  I also has a weally weally white undercoat and she sometimes looks
silver.  Maxie is all sable and weally bewful too.  Ma says she looks like a
teddy bear.  Ma says I look like a bewful rose.  Maxie is bigger dan
me......she waits a whole 1/2 pound more.  Maxie hasn't been da same since
she come home from da hospital.  I tink she still dont feel good somtimes.

I wuv to read all of Mas books Feebee.  Her gots lots.  I frow them off the
thing what mom puts them on and then get on the floor and read them.  I
don't no what day are called.

Ma is makin pointments for us to get dwesses.  Ma says we needs to wear
white wif lace.  Mas been callin around.  We think we gotta go back where we
usta live to get da dwesses.  Dats by Fransco.  You know dat place with dat
brwidge.

Chipper and Gina, Ma bought me a  d.i.c.t.i.o.n.a.r.y. too.  Can yous tell.
I'm twying harder to pell wight.

Ma told me bout Ruffles, so me and Maxie been saying prayers for her.  Wes
sorry to hear Ruffles no feel good and we is tinking about you always.
(Very sincere eyes.) We wuv you Ruffles and we weally hope you don't go way
from your Mommy and Daddy.  Get better gilfwend.

Tater and Odie, gwess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ma says dat in bout 2 years we is
moving to Jaxcity, Florida.  Ma says thats not too far fwom you cause ma
went dere in Chwistmas time.  Is dat wight?

Well gotta go Ma says "OFF DA POOTER!!!!!!!"  We wuv you all.  Dook Dook <:B

Rosie and Maxie