From:
Alice Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:58:04 -0400
If Big hadn't put all the sad news at the end, I would not have been
able to read any of the FML through the tears.  I'm sorry to hear about
Harley, Otto, Mosby, Custard, Tally, and Warp.  Their stories are
beautiful and they were loved very much.

Julie's baby-sitting observations are funny and, although cheering in the
midst of so much sad news, they confirm why it's so difficult to lose our
ferrets.

crushed in baby chicken food (1/3 jar) and a big glob of ferretvite mixed
together and slightly warmed.

Alice and Fannie Bright Barrett the Ferret