From:
Nancy Hartman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1993 22:39:55 -0500
I just thought everyone would like to know the decision on
Popcorn's name.  I've decided on "Santa's Popcorn Surprise".
It's only to be used as her registered/show name, although I
doubt she'll have much of a show career.  I usually don't
show the girls.  She'll be called Popcorn.

She's a joy.  I had forgotten how much fun it is to have an
adolescent ferret around.  She's already one of the family with
Percy and Bree, which is pretty amazing, Percy doesn't accept
new ferrets quickly.

- Nancy

Nancy Hartman                     CIS graduate student
[log in to unmask]                  U. of Delaware
        President and founder, Delaware Valley Ferret Club
          Owner of Percy, Bree, & Popcorn, the ferrets