From:
"Liesl G. Fisher" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 11:51:41 -0500
Hi All -

Since we are on the subject of ferret related cow killings.......

Kevin and I bought a huge barrel of animal crackers at Sam's (3 pound,
farm-animal theme).

We are doing our darndest to eat all the crackers before they go stale, and
I think we can just about manage, thanks to Alky.  She showed an unusual
interest in the barrel when we brought it home, and I thought she just
wanted to play in the barrel, a la Pam's pretzel container.  But, in fact,
she wants the cows!!  If given her choice of several farm-related shapes
(e.g.  horses, sheep, pigs,....) she goes for the neck of the cow every
time.  Teehee.  Good thing we don't live in dairy country, where she might
take on a life-size cow!

Take care,
Liesl and Alky