Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 11:31:10 EDT
We have a sweet petite female ferret, Pandy, who needs a loving home.
She is about three years old.  Beautiful colors.  White, creme, beige and
brown.She lost her ferret mate (Marbles) who was 7 years old.

Due to a relative who will NOT tolerate Pandy running free in our home
and who has purposefully let her out the door 3X in an attempt to get of
her and the stress this is causing our family, I reluctantly must find
her a new permanent home.  I will NOT keep her caged 24/7 nor will I hand
her over to a shelter where her fate would be unknown.  I want to meet
the caring person who will give her a loving home and both human and
other ferret companionship.  We live in Middletown, NJ.

P.S. I'm not in the habit of giving my pets away but it is in Pandy's
best interests that I am doing this.  Thank you for your help.