Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:08:43 -0700
Last reminder to all you gentle readers!

This Sunday at Clackamette Park, in Oregon City, Oregon, (Just south of
Portland) is the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network's Grand Ferret Fun Fest.

Auctions, ( Some of the items to be auctioned: A full bed-sized afghan,
hand crocheted by Kat Parsons, 'Ferret Four Play', a signed photograph by
Bob Church [There are 10 of these..the photograph can be viewed on the
information site shown below] and possibly some of Jeanne Carley's ferret
calendars.  [Not sure yet...will know if Jeanne meets me at the airport
in San Francisco!]), food, ferret costumes, and ferret fun events are the
order for the day.  (Bring your ferrets...there will be a vet at the Frolic
to check your ferret for a very small donation!) Cameras are a must!

Remember too, very special guest Bob Church will be in attendance!
Saturday night will be a pot luck dinner with Bob answering questions
attendees might put forth.  Westerners..here is your chance to meet Bob.
Don't miss it!

All details about Saturday evening's pot luck dinner/meeting and Sunday's
Frolic can be found at:

http://www.ferretnet.org/gfff.htm

I look forward to meeting all of you who come!  Just look for the white
straw Bangora cowboy hat and you will find me under it!  I will be wearing
Jeanne's famous ferret prisoner t-shirt and a blue/green Hawaiian shirt.
(Please don't mix me up with Bob....He is the good looking one!)

MC