From:
Jacqueline Kempton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 14:03:55 EDT
Mike, my advice to you about your ferret odor problem is to get one of
those portable electric air filters.  It has made all the difference in
the world in our house.  Just make sure you get one the appropriate size
for the room they are in.  I put mine on high for an hour or two a day
and keep it on low the rest of the time.

Also, my ferrets were on Marshall's food @ the pet store and I had read
that it makes for smellier poo so I switched and that has helped too.
Oh yeah, they also sell numerous sprays to keep fuzzies smelling nice.
And remember the more you bathe them the more they smell.

Good luck!
Jacqui