From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:38:03 -0400
In yesterday's issue, Susie Lee posted under "All we need to know, we
learn from our ferrets...". I think I remember a poster years ago
entitled "Everything I know, I learned from my ferrets," or something
rather similar. If anyone has that poster, please post the original
list of ferrety things learned. I am still very sorry I ever sold mine
in 2007, even though the half-size poster print went on eBay for $50!

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Huron, Ohio
(419)433-6016
http://ferretsatheart.com/

and Rhys, Codo, Mandie, Winter, Holly, Charlie, & Templeton

See our Adrenal Disaster Raffle with 7 great prize packages at:
<http://ferretsatheart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=70&Itemid=84>