From:
"Bostrom, Michael A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 10:55:49 -0800
Hello,

I'm a ferret.  I'm writing because I'm very irate over a matter that has
come to my attention.  You humans use the word "litter" to describe a group
of ferrets from the same pregnancy and also to describe the contents of the
boxes in which we poop.  I find this highly offensive.  Are you trying to
say that a batch of ferrets babies is no better than a smelly box of offal?
Do you think that ferrets should be put in the bottom of a box and pooped
on?  Do you think we are nothing more than absorbent pieces of clay and
wood?  I became very incensed when I learned of this.  Just when I begin to
think humans are not that bad, I learn about something like this.  I demand
you stop this practice at once or us ferrets will start referring to a
batch of humans as toilets.

Signed,
One Irate Ferret