From:
diane fishback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:12:46 -0400
Hi Everyone
I just moved into an apt. in a very wooded area and have spiders all over
the place.

Someone at the local farmers market I go to suggested I get some old sage
orange and put them in various places in the apt..  They are supposed to
repel spiders.

I did get some and have put them around the apt. and out of ferret reach
and so far I have only seen one spider.  I would like to have a back up
plan if this doesn't work, so does anyone have anything else that they
use or have any information on old sage orange.

I'm just looking for the best thing to use that is ferret friendly.

Thanks,

Diane
Have  you hugged your ferret today ?