From:
chargrgrl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 23:43:51 -0700
Hey Chris and Tara-

I called and spoke to Annette today and tried to discuss some litter
options or even trying to get a older rescue ferret to maybe train with
it.  But she said she had tried it all.

Since I have lost a couple ferrets in the past couple months, I have the
room, the time and enough ferret emergency money left from my fuzzies
that have passed on to give Lexxie a permanent home.

I am going to her home tomorrow around noon and I am going to bring one
of my Quick ADV tests.  I then plan on taking her to the vet, having her
checked over and doing the saliva test to send into United and/or Avecon
labs.

I have not heard anything from you about fostering any of the five
surgery kids so I thought I could help out with this and try to giver her
the best permanent home I can.

I will keep you updated on Lexxie.

Thanks-
Monica & The Fuzzy Bunch

Monica & The Fuzzy Bunch
Ferrets: Cloe, Zoe, Tonka, Ashtin, Baby Simone, Inky, Dinky, Maggie,
Petey and Giddieon
Plus 2 katty kats: Aireal and Duece
Never Forgetting My Ferrets with Wings