From:
"Marc A. Rodriquez" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 13:48:57 -400
I'm a first timer here on the newsletter, and have been reading for the
past week or so... i felt it time to add a question of my own... my
ferret "Mookie" was a gift to me by my exgirlfriend last year. He lives
alone with me in my attic apartment, along with my computer... the three
of us get along fine... last year he started this skin patch... where
hair had fallen out, and i thought first it was  a shedding thing.. then
I noticed him scratching it alot... but hair grew over it withing a
couple weeks and I was releived... now again he's accumulated the same
spot, but it's been almost a month now... what gives? Is this regular.
like some cycle or something?? HELP!!