From:
Anonymous because my computer not available now <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 13:08:03 -0400
There is a shelter in Okeechobee FL that needs help paying her vet bill.
She has no adoptable, she says, so no money to help pay the bills.  The
vet won't perform any more surgeries until her bill is either paid off or
paid down quite a bit.  She has 5 littles in need of surgeries right now
and there are presently 43 little ones under Sue's care.

If you can find $1 to donate to her vet Sue would be forever greatful.
If you can spare more, that would speed up the waiting time for the other
little ones under her care.  Please send monetary donation straight to the
vet.  Please make a notation the donation is for Sue Thomas at the
Okeechobee Ferret Shelter.

West End Animal Hospital
103 S.W.140th Terrace
Newberry, FL  32669
Phone:  352-332-4357

If you would like to donate other items like hammocks, sleep sacks, food,
etc you can send them directly to her at the following address, or you can
call the Ferret Store and place an order with them.  They will ship to her
and I will pay the freight on any donation to her shelter.

Sue Thomas

Okeechobee Ferret Shelter
5768 NW 149th Terrace
Okeechobee, FL  34972
Phone:  941-467-6658

The Ferret Store:  888-833-7738

Hope all of your little ones are doing well.  Haven't posted in over 6
months, but all of my little ones are doing well, and I just got my 16th.
I think I have enough now.

My prayers and best wishes are sent to all of you and your little ones and
a HUGE thank you to all of the shelter moms that have endless sleep days
and nights, no vacations, always stretching the dollar to go further and
for their dedication to the furry little ones....my love, prayers, and
healing thought are sent everyday to you.

Linda and the 16 CA lawbreakers

Sue thanks you from the bottom of her heart for your time and donations.
The little ones also thank you for helping.