From:
Mike DiPetrillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 19:22:15 -0500
I don't know why but my ferrets, well the female, nipps at me also.  I'll be
holding them both and combing them (they love that).  Then they both start
to lick my hands and then she just digs right into my wrist.  I wouldn't
mind, but it leaves teath marks and I've tried to convince her not to do
this.  They usually listen to me.  After all, I trained them to use there
litter box.  They'll even run all the way back upstairs, get in their cage,
and back up into it.  Only one accident that I can remember and that was
simply in the wrong corner of the cage.  Does anyone have any ideas how to
prevent her from biting me?  She's 1 year old, black sable.  She is also
spayed.  She doesn't bite anyone or anything else, just me.  Thanks in
advance for any Helpful hints.

Mike

P.S. Mail to the above address.

Mike DiPetrillo     At Home:  [log in to unmask]
KKPsi-ZX            In class:   [log in to unmask]
                    On the Road:  [log in to unmask]
                    On the Web:   http://www.mindspring.com/~nancy

**For those that can't remember long addresses:       [log in to unmask]