From:
Ilena Ayala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 08:54:50 -0400
Regarding the June 3 hearing in NYC on Ferrets:

Greetings all,

I'm going.  Who else is going?  I'm planning to speak.  I don't have the
zip code for the contact person I need to notify (Patricia J. Caruso) (if
anyone has it, please email it1!  I'm going to *try* and track it down on
my own today (or a phone#) but don't know if I can.

If anyone else wants to speak and wants speaking tips (or knows someone not
on this distro list who needs 'em), contact me via private email.  I'm in a
public speaking club (Toastmasters), so if you are thinking about speaking
at the meeting but are nervous about getting up in front of an audience, I
can help!!

Anyone prefering not to be cc'd on this for future items, please let me
know, I'll take you off the list.

Hope to see some of you there!

-Ilena Ayala
[log in to unmask] (but the other one works just as well)