Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:52:31 -0700
Ferret may not be real, but boy have they helped me in my grieving when I
have lost my little fuzzies.  I did not know about Sandee or Sara Ferret
when I lost my first ferret and I grieved for him for 2-1/2 years.  Poor
little guy, I'd go out to his grave every day and talk to him.  I know,
that is wierd!  But he started sending me more ferrets to take care of,
until at 12 I told him that was enough.

Since losing him and 3 others, I discovered Sandee and I will say, it
may not be true the things they write, but I would like to feel it is.
Because it does help me with the grieving.  I feel they are safe and
well now, and have met those others I have lost, and they are no longer
suffering from cancer, cardiomyopathy, and other illnesses.

So, if you don't like what Sandee and Sara Ferret write, just don't read
them!  Personally, I enjoy reading their "stories", even when it's not
about my ferrets, but someone elses' ferret that they have lost.  To me,
this gives peace and closure to a beloved ferrets' passing.  Don't take
this away from those of us who "need" these stories.  It's not about
religion, it's just someone else trying to ease the grief of someone who
has lost their little fuzzy.

mjo and the zoo,
Sassy Too, Frosty, Rocky, Bear, & Scooch, and the dog Darwin (R.I.P.
Nipper, Lightning, EZ, Cleo, Phantom, Lady Star, Bilbo, Frodo, Frito,
Pepper, Caesar, Tasha, Sabrina, Ragine, Topanga, Phantom II, Sassy
Britches, Duke and Garth)