Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 14:30:24 -0500
Hey Everyone,

I got some very interesting info from the Ferret Store about their own
brand of ferret food.  I must say I am most impressed with their data on
it, they even sent me a very good comparison of the other ferret foods.
And it is quite a bit cheaper.

They do have all of their comparative charts online as well.  Go check them
out.

I have ordered some and will let everyone know how it goes over here.  But
then, I do have little hoovers on four legs, they eat just about anything!!

One thing I do like is that they offer a case of small one meal packages.
I am considering getting this for my vet, since she has me bring my own
food in and has, on occasion called on me for food for a visiting sick
fert.  I thought this would be great since it will stay fresh longer for
her.

Maggie