From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:21:30 -0500
Last night (Tuesday night) was a good night for ferrets on TV!

First off I was watching the first episode of "Andy Richter Controls the
Universe" (which is screamingly funny, by the way).  Andy was in the
office of a supervisor, telling her that an upper management jerk has
moved a new employee into Andy's office.  The supervisor started snarling
about how the upper management guy is: "a little ferret.  A nasty little
FERRET."

Andy frowns and looks confused at her reference.  "Aren't ferrets...cute?"
he asks.

The supervisor gives a resigned sigh. "Yes, they're VERY cute," she admits.

Then, later on, I was watching "The Osbournes" on MTV.  (For anyone who
doesn't know, this is a half-hour weekly series.  A camera crew taped
hours and hours of the home life of Ozzy Osbourne, and they've turned it
into a series.  For anyone who's a fan of Ozzy, it's interesting, pretty
funny, and definitely "different".  Anyone who thinks Ozzy is a turd will
not think much better of him after watching him and his family interact!).
Anyway, this episode highlighted a brief publicity tour Ozzy was taking
to promote his latest album.  He was having pictures taken with various
people at one media stop, and suddenly he was standing with a lady and her
FERRET!  Ozzy was petting the ferret and smiling at it...a big brown sable
boy.

It's always a good night when I get 2 ferret references/sightings in just
an hour or so of TV!  And neither one was a "negative" portrayal either,
which is always good!

-Heather W. in Massachusetts
 "Mommy, will you take US to meet Ozzy Osbourne??  Pleeeeeease??"