From:
KAYLA SALINE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:14:15 -0800
hi fellow ferret lovers.  i was just wondering if anyone could tell me why
a 9 month old choc sable would urinate around his food dish and possibly
in his food dish.  i had read that ferrets will not use the bathroom any
where near where they eat.  he appears to be perfectly healthy and he is
not litter trained.  we have one of those j type rabbit feeders and when
i go to clean out his cage there is always a yellow puddle under his food
dish.  if any of you have any advice or know why he might be doing this
please email me at [log in to unmask]  thank alot!

kayla and harley