From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:12:08 -0400
I just got off the phone with Lori Sies. I just want to pass on some
quick information she gave me.

First, she sends her gratitude to everyone who has pulled together to
help.

Her biggest need now is for volunteers, especially during the week, to
help clean cages, feed and water the ferrets.

With her being out in the boonies, there are no fast food places nearby
where gift cards can be used. She is getting food from a place called
Bill's.

WalMart gift cards are helpful.

She uses Totally Ferret, Path Valley and Zupreme ferret foods.

Mike at Cincinnati Lab Supply (513)941-3343 is her usual source for
Zupreme and Cellsorb litter.

A reminder that ferretdepot.com will give a 20% discount for orders
shipped to Lori's address.

Donations can be sent to her via paypal at [log in to unmask] or to
IFC/ELF at [log in to unmask]

I add my thanks to hers.

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress