From:
"A. Abate/C. Kinsey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 10:07:43 -0400
One way we keep our services in the forefront of the minds at our local
Humane Society, is by dropping off the occasional batch of cookies for the
staff, accompanied by our business card and a cordial note.  This makes a
good impression and helps to remind the HS that we are here for ferrets
that need help--unadoptable for behavior or medical reasons.  With constant
staff turnover, they sometimes forget that we are here to help, and a
ferret might lose its life if they do not think to call us.

We would like to start making our cookies in the shape of a ferret.  That
will surely get their attention.  We know there are places that sell ferret
cookie cutters and wonder if the seller, or a generous ferret lover wanting
to make this small donation, would consider sending us one.

Here's to healthy ferrets!

Ferret Rescue of the Western States
140 W. 29th St. Suite 191
Pueblo, CO 81008