From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 21:14:00 EDT
>From:   Shawn &Lori <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Opinions Please - Aging Ferret &Martin's Cages
>

>How good are Martin's cages?  I am planning on purchasing the Penthouse
>(48" x 18" x 60") to put half the group in, but I want to know if you
>all have had any problems with the cage design or if you love it.

Lori,
We have 4 different cages from Martin's Cages.  We absolutely LOVE each
and every one of them.

One alteration I had made to my big cage is doors on each side as well as
the front..  sure helps in changing bedding!!

I would say, without a doubt, they make great cages!!

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my website
Check my EVENTS page for specials!