Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2012 14:04:29 -0800
Just a quick question that hopefully someone can answer for us.

We have a 5.5 year old ferret that developed Adrenal Disease when he
was 1.5 years old. He is not a candidate for a second surgery to
remove his remaining adrenal gland.

We have recently started him on Lupron and shortly after his last
injection of 300mcgs of Lupron he started to lose weight and became
very lethargic, almost completely stopped eating, but continued to
drink, he has very runny light colored stools (almost white or cream
colored.)  He is now getting duk soup every 6 hours, along with
Biomox & Flaygl.

During his last check up, the vet ran blood work that showed very
high liver values. According to the results, the liver values were
astronomical according to the vet.

What could be causing this to happen and what can we do to help him
get better?

The vet said on his last visit that he has lost 40% of his body mass
since December . Please help us if you had any information to save
Budder Beans life.

Thanks in advance. If the moderators feel this isn't something to
benefit other ferret rescues, breeders or owners, please feel free
just replying to me directly at this email address.

Chris