From:
vivian barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:10:34 -0500
Just received this in the email today!

Pet product may have diethylene glycol

Please forward this information to Family and friends who have pets.

PetEdge is voluntarily recalling Top Performance brand ProDental
Toothpaste With Toothbrush kit because the Toothpaste could contain
diethylene Glycol.

For more specific info on this recall please visit:

http://www.nationalpetfoundation.com/foods/petedge.html

Get notifications within hours of new recalls and Save your pet's life.
Sign your family and friends Up for the free pet alerts at:

http://nationalpetfoundation.com/pet-food-recall.html

The full list of already recalled food can be found at:
http://nationalpetfoundation.com/list.html

Please help get the word out and forward this email To any pet owners
you know. Our goal is to keep Our pets safe.

National Pet Foundation
NPF

Thank you
Vivian