From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 18:26:49 -0700
The Ferretguy is going on the road for a couple weeks.  This Thursday nite,
I will be leaving Denver by car to go to Montana and as soon as I get back,
I will be leaving for SoCal.  Wouldn't mind meeting any ferret owners along
the way and see their fuzzies.  You see I just can't go one day without
them.  On my way to SoCal, I will be taking I-70 through the mountains and
into Utah and then down through Nevada on to California.  Would like to
hear from any interstested parties along the way and see any clients that
we have adopted ferrets to in those states I mentioned I'd be in.

Hugs to all.
Ferretguy