From:
chris last <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 05:29:15 -0800
>Subject: food+litter box!!!!!!!
>Last night I was trying to sleep when Demon was "rearranging" his house.
>I went over to see what he was doing and he was getting the food out of
>his bowl, carrying it down to his litter box and eating it.  He did
>that every time.  He's a strange little thing.  He doesn't use his
>litter box,which is good and bad.Bye.  :-)(-:

Hello.  I find quirky habits cute and funny.Then again I find a lot of
things funny that most people don't.  I would like to hear more quirky
stories, so put on your thinking caps and write.

Timmy has to be hand fed duck soup several times a day.  He has
insulinoma and no appetite so I have to make sure he eats.  I get the
dropper and the mush and Timmy gets really excited cause the smelly
slop is coming his way.

I start to get the stuff down his hatch and the second that one miniscule
tiny particle hits his lips he must run .  He jumps of my lap and runs
across the room balancing the miniscule particle with his head turned up.
He looks like a tiny version of one of those dressage horses , you know
the ones that prance with up turned heads and do that silly walk.

He runs to a corner,jams his head under any convienent object and savors
the sweet nectar of the tiny miniscule particle of mush.

I can see that he is pre programmed to do this and must have it his way.
I can practically hear nis DNA singing.." take the food and run timmy,
take the food and run kiddo!!..now..  go.. go .. go."

I however am not pre programmed to do this.  I try to hold him and just
feed him already.  He squirms and balances the tiny minisucle particle of
mush on his lip and wants to run.  I say "Timmy do we have to do this?
why do we have to do this ,can you just eat already or what??".

I have conducted a series of tests thinking perhaps my hand feeding
method was flawed.Five other test weasels just wolfed it down , no
problem.

Dooks, Christine