From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2010 15:21:56 -0500
Great idea Cindy and Tom!!! I know that my EmmyLou loves her Ferret
Tower, but my boys seem to think they are a bit chunky to climb to
the top, so they stay mostly at the openings. They might be more
adventuresome with the closer to the floor area on the Ferret Hills
and Dales. I like the idea that you also give us a couple different
options for purchasing. I've already got several tubes they like,
so I'll just get the PVC Kits.

Hugs,
Florence Love
www.craftyweasels.com

P.S.
Here is the link again for others that might have missed the earlier
post:
http://www.ferrettower.com/ferrethillsdales.htm