From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 14:36:20 -0400
Hello All,

Our small group of hospice kids are doing well.

Elric is showing his age, he has some low blood sugar issues and has
lost his wonderful silver markings but is responding to extra feedings
of turkey baby food and his Melatonin implant. For an old guy he lives
the life well. Foxey little guy has put on a belly and looks for play
attention when his old buddy is sleeping. The other elder ferrets in
their respective hospice locations are faring well. It is almost time
for their melatonin implants.

We have some items here that could make great gifts I wanted to offer
the FML family. It would also help us keep these kids in treats, food
and meds. We have opted not to participate in the Giving Tree this year
to allow larger shelters to get much needed supplies and gifts, but if
you could find an item or two below we would be most appreciative!

OFFERING:

2 sets ONLY - The Original SOS Coloring Book Illustrated by
The Stationery Ferret. with 24 ct crayons
$6.50 ea  plus $5.00 shipping   (singular or combined)

8 COPIES ONLY The Pet Ferret Owner's Manual by Judith Bell, DVM.
NEW Never read copies (limit 8)  Wonderful pics, great dental aging
guide and basic care guide a Collectors piece
$5.00 each plus shipping.

1 ONLY FERRET CROSS STITCH EMBROIDERY KIT- New Never Opened "ALVIN"
Original design by Catherine Bell for NEFFER. Original cross stitch kit
includes: 14-count Aida cloth, floss, needle,organizer, chart, key and
instructions for completeing.
Orig, Price $30.00 - Now $25.00 ppd (to continental US)

2 ONLY PEZ Ferret (form Golden Compass) dispensers in plastic packaging
with 2 refills. A rare collectible!
$5.00 each plus $2,50 first class shipping (each)

1 ONLY green/blue tied dye design SCRUB TOP size Medium
single breast pocket and two lower pockets. A yellow calico ferret
applique on breast pocket.
Originally $25.00 Now $20.ppd first class US shipping

1 ONLY Mousepad with 4 ferrets by Ferret Reflections. New in plastic.
A Collectors piece
Now $4.00 plus $3.65 first class shipping.

3 ONLY FerretVite High Calorie Vitamin New in box Net wt 4.25 oz.
$4.50 ea plus shipping

1 ONLY NEW unused with tags Plush Mini Black Footed Ferret by Douglas
Cuddle Toy . Surface washable , for ages 3 and up. Measures approx 13
in long nose to tail and 7 inches high.
Originally $15.00 now $7.50 plus shipping

1 ONLY Holiday themed Ferret Afghan by Ferret Reflections (1996).
Used only for display, in plastic bag. (Full size 54" x 70")
100% cotton Jacquard woven blanket with fringe (size above does not
include the 2 inches of fringe around the borders). Exceptional clarity
of detail and wide range of colors makes this custom tapestry a work of
art. Originall $55.00 Now $45 PPD shipping USPS Parcel Post

1 ONLY Ferrets in Hammock themed Ferret Afghan by Ferret Reflections
(1996) Used for display only, in plastic bag. (Full size 54" x 70")
100% cotton Jacquard woven blanket with fringe (size above does not
include the 2 inches of fringe around the borders). Exceptional
clarity of detail and wide range of colors makes this custom tapestry
a work of art.  Original $55.  Now $45 PPD shipping USPS Parcel Post

ALSO

Ferret Totes - several remain with dancing ferret appliques on sturdy
heavyweight cotton duck tote bags. I denim, I royal blue several tan
with appliques. Great for packing ferret travel supplies, books,
knitting etc.
Original $8 & up each now asking $5.00 each plus shipping. would make
great holiday gift bags!

We have lots of asst. toys etc from former fundraising ventures, Momma
would love to find a new home for the items and to pad the emergency
vet acct.. please contact her!

Please email shelter Mom Alicia at [log in to unmask]
if you would like any of these Items!