From:
Matthew Ardill & Siani Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 20:37:30 -0400
ed lipinski wrote:
>I know it is very difficult for many to accept the fact that some ferrets
>are viscous and that the underlying reasons are fundamentally unknown.

really?  mine aren't very thick, or adhesive, and pour quite easily! :)

seriously, though, if we expect to get rid of the bad rep ferrets have
we'll have to admit that some of them do have serious and perhaps incurable
behaviour problems, just like any other animal.  poor Rosie sounds like she
was the victim of serious abuse, of the peculiar type where pets are simply
ignored.  perhaps someone out there who has no children and would be able
to provide her with a full and happy life where she never encountered the
general public is out there for her.  i would have volunteered myself two
years ago, but my apartment is full and i have not got enough cash now....
and i'm sure with time her current owners can make her happy again.  :)

>Bill Gruber saw fit to censor my posting because it was insulting to women
>and a certain ethnic group, in his considered opinion.  As a consequence
>it was not posted, and I am sorry for that.

i'm glad.  thank you Bill, you let Ed get away with a lot, even a lot more
than i suspect others would be able to, and i'm glad to know that there is
a line at which it becomes too much.  i'm sure the rest of the list is too.

siani